Euistory: My First English Post

Friday 22 January 2016

My First English Post




Yup.... I'm trying to write in English for the first time. If something wrong with my structure and grammar I just say sorry for thousand times. I just want to learn more deeply about English.
Yeah I've learned English since junior high school. Yet it stopped since I was graduate from collage. I've never learned and speak again until I was join in SMA Unggulan CT Foundation. This school makes me to speak English again. Truly I really like to speak again, but someways I don't like if they push me to do it.

When a native from US came to our school, I was the one who really excited. Because I could speak English and share our some experiences.Thanks to God that the person who came to our school as an English teacher assistance was the very nice person. By this post I want to share my experience about learn English and how dummy I am about English.

I'm confess that my English as not good as many people do. My real English teachers are Movies and Songs. Before that I've learned English for grammatical and structural in legitimate English course. So to improve my conversation and pronounce I was tried to watch some western movies and listened some English songs. That's my way to learn English by fun.

So if just to speak, we can ignore some standard grammatical in English but if you want to get master scholarship for better life, please study hard and learn wholeheartedly for Toefl test and get at least 550 scores.

Sometimes I'm regret why I'm not continue my English lesson in the next level. Why I was stop just in middle level of English. If...hell yeah I just can say If now. What if I'm still continue my lesson, Improve my ability in English, I believe I can do more with this language. One of my big dream is I can go to overseas for study or live there. Yet it just a dream which I can't do much to get it. I believe that someday it's possible to me to go outside from this beloved country. But I realized that nothing you can get if you can do nothing. It is like reaction similarity in chemistry (pretending to know) You do one thing so you get something. Even it is a good or bad thing.

Now to make it real I am trying many ways. First, I study in one of English course again after a very....very....very.... long time that I didn't do. Open English book again, friend with tenses and rules in English. Speaks fluently #ehmmm with mates and teacher. Even though I am the oldest pupils in that class. yeaaahh all of classmates are students university. Since for sake of my ability for speak like Kate Middleton, for Old Trafford which stepped by David Beckham, for help Marlin to find Nemo in Sydney's Sea  and for Golden Gate that crossed by Tom Cruise, I didn't think at all. I just think by myself " Euis please do not pay your attention to think that people think about you, just move forward to get what your dream"  #selftalk


Second, I try to read many English books. Just because I am working in library so I can read many books as long as I want. Sarah who is an English teacher assistance from US has donated many English book to library. Such as Harry Potter, Narnia, Hunger Games and many books that I never read or heard since my whole life. Yaah Even I must read so slowly and carefully, read one by one of the word, hold dictionary in left hand and book in right hand. And the result is........ I was finished a month. For one book. Harry Potter's novel. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I need to finish it for a month while the other case if I read Indonesian novel I just need one or two days.

I know this story is not toooooooo important to read and see...hahahahha. This story just an exercise  in writing... I know this is very simple word to make a sentence.  Not like Suzanne Collins when wrote hunger games. Not like reading section in Toefl test, or not like a professor's research. This writing like Bahasa Indonesia is translating into good English. Or in bahasa is, menginggriskan Bahasa Indonesia.#wuahahahah #laughwithwriggle (ketawa menggelinjang) (I just know that the english of menggelinjang is wriggle)

At least I am trying my best.. like I told in the first paragraph, if many wrongs in my English please...please..please.... I need million pieces apology. I am still study, I just a little girl who try to speak and write in English. *Puppy Eyes* Try to be Taylor Swift #eh... I mean I just wanna improve my skills in English. Nothing else. And if something wrong or many mistakes from this post please say your comment. I'm ready for that. I fell free many criticisms come to me... so I can learn from people who expert than me...heheheheheh

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum buk euis....
    Bwahahaha....yang anehan krojo ibuk nih...
    But i appreciate your will
    Here are some cross check from me...
    Paragraph
    1. Truly i really like( tanpa s)
    2. Very nice & humble person( paralel)
    3.my real english teachers( pake s krna jamak)
    My conversation & pronounciation(paralelism)
    I tried to watch(abis to wajib v1
    6. I study..(krna present...diawal pake NOW kn?)
    #ehmm with mates & teachers(paralelism)
    7. Assistance from us had donated( past perfect)
    Udah gitu ajo buk dr ane...
    Maap klo ado yg salah yo...
    Awak pun masik blom tuntas grammar nyo
    Wkwkwkwk...
    #ecek2 nyo jd sir Guntar..
    Assssekk^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha..... thank you so much dear
    Sir Guntar kalo kasi koreksi lembuuuuutttt... enak dengarinnya.
    ibu baca comment kamu sambil membayangkan wajah kamu dan dgn gaya merepet kamu. jadi kesannya direpetin sama Khairul...hahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Wikipedia Korea Yang Tobat

Aku adalah perempuan dewasa yang sudah berusia kepala tiga. Kegilaan ku terhadap dunia Korean wave dimulai sejak aku SMA kelas 1 ya...